CPS Reform Advocate Nancy Schaefer MurderedWritten by: Cameron Print This Article
Use of Our Content (Reposting and Quoting)
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is reporting that former Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer and her husband Bruce Schaefer were found dead in their home from gunshot wounds on Friday, March 26, 2010. They are reporting it is being investigated as a murder-suicide due to claims Bruce Schaefer was distraught over suffering from cancer. Yet their family denies he was ill. There are many skeptics who discount that theory and instead believe that it is more likely Schaefer was murdered for political or criminal reasons and her husband was framed for the crime and also murdered to prevent him from defending himself and potentially revealing evidence that could implicate the real perpetrators.
Government Blaming Murder-Suicide Related to Cancer
(from Murder-suicide possible cause of deaths of former state Sen. Schaefer and husband)
Sen. Don Thomas, a physician and who said he knew the couple well, said he believed Bruce Schaefer, 74, had cancer.
“In those moments, you are not at your complete sanity,” said Thomas, of Dalton. “Some people figure the best way is to end it for both of you. They were married for so long. Loved each other so much. When you see somebody that you love so much, every now and then, you think the best way out of it is to go and be with the Lord. ”
Family Denies Any Serious Illness
However, the Schaefers’ daughter reports he was not suffering from any serious illnesses.
Several notes written by Bruce Schaefer were left behind.
But the Schaefers’ daughter told Sheriff Terrell that Bruce Schaefer was not suffering from any serious illnesses at the time of the shootings, the Gainesville Times reported. Authorities were unaware of Nancy Schaefer, 73, having any major health problems, Terrell said.
Schaefer Advocated Tirelessly for End to CPS Corruption and Abuses
Nancy Schaefer was a strong and vociferous advocate of reigning in and even dismantling CPS agencies across the United States. As many who have experienced their abusive conduct can attest, these government agencies have become self-serving entities that use children and parents as pawns in a sick game to pump up their revenues and ensure security of their jobs by declaring fit parents as abuser, taking children from good homes and throwing them into foster care, and terrorizing families without serious problems with threats, lies, and harassment.
Nancy Schaefer Interview With Alex Jones
There are billions of dollars of US federal government payouts at stake that cause CPS and court abuses against children and families. Schaefer was advocating termination of this federal funding to end these abuses. CPS agencies and social workers across the country were at risk of losing their jobs if advocates such as Schaefer were successful.
But it isn’t just CPS agencies depending upon abusing children and families for a profit. Schaefer pointed out there is an entire industry of social workers, therapists, psychologists, judges, lawyers, foster parents, and others who depend upon the government forcibly taking children from their families to be used to earn federal funds which are then used to pay all of them:
· that Child Protective Service and Juvenile Court can always hide behind a confidentiality clause in order to protect their decisions and keep the funds flowing. There should be open records and “court watches”! Look who is being paid! There are state employees, lawyers, court investigators, court personnel, and judges. There are psychologists, and psychiatrists, counselors, caseworkers, therapists, foster parents, adoptive parents, and on and on. All are looking to the children in state custody to provide job security. Parents do not realize that social workers are the glue that holds “the system” together that funds the court, the child’s attorney, and the multiple other jobs including DFCS’s attorney.
Schaeffer was also working hard to shut down child sex slave trafficking in Georgia. Atlanta reportedly has some of the highest rates of these crimes against children in the United States.
Suspicion of Political Assassination
Clearly there are many people with motivations to kill Nancy Schaefer to slow down the momentum she and associated groups were building to force CPS overhauls. It would not be so hard for these people, with so much money at stake, to kill her and Bruce and make it appear Bruce pulled the trigger.
Gathering letters mentioning financial or other problems wouldn’t be so hard — just force Bruce to take the killers to them. Producing a suicide note also wouldn’t be hard — force him to write it by threatening Nancy’s life at gunpoint. Threats against their children and grandchildren could also be motivating. After that, everything is relatively easy as no more cooperation from Bruce Schaefer would be needed.
In turns out that Senator Don Thomas, quoted above as he quickly spread the murder-suicide theory barely after the start of an investigation, before it reached any conclusions, is in charge of the Georgia Health and Human Services Senate Committee which oversees Georgia’s versions of CPS known as the Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS). His committee should be involved with cleaning up the abuses and corruption within DFCS, but little progress has been made under his watch. He may have an interest in seeing Schaefer dead and also in bringing disrepute to her family that could explain his quick rush to blame Bruce Schaefer.
Reasons To Doubt Murder-Suicide Explanation
Garland Favorito, a long-time friend of Nancy Schaefer, wrote an article in which he listed out many reasons why a murder-suicide is totally inconsistent with the beliefs and character of the Schaefers.
Even before a GBI investigation could be initiated, media outlets began pronouncing that their death was a “murder-suicide” and shut off most public comment posting on their web sites. The “murder suicide” theory implies that Sen. Schaefer’s husband shot her and then killed himself (or vice versa). Both Habersham County and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation began investigating the case as a “murder suicide” rather than the more obvious “murder made to look like suicide”. Like so many people, I have known former Sen. Nancy Schaefer for 15 years and spoken to several people who know her better than I do. They believe that the “murder suicide” theory is highly unlikely for any one of the following reasons:
1. It is totally against Nancy Schaefer’s consistently strong commitment to the sanctity of life principles that she has fought so valiantly to uphold;
2. Nancy and her husband, Bruce, have five children and more than a dozen grandchildren who they would not choose to leave behind so abruptly;
3. Bruce’s problem with cancer was corrected and under control so there was no reason to end his life as one senator tried to imply;
4. Nancy or Bruce would not likely agree to commit such an act that violates the fundamental principles of their Christian faith;
5. Bruce was retired and the couple did not appear to be in any type of dire financial crisis that would lead them to commit such acts;
6. Bruce and Nancy knew that her sister who had Alzheimer’s disease needed her to help take care of her;
7. Friends who knew the couple best state that Bruce would simply not have the capability to kill his wife;
8. Nancy was dedicated, as a national leader, to help needy people overcome abuse within Child Protective Services organizations;
9. Nancy was actively exposing corruption within the Department of Family & Child Services (DFCS) including actions by the DFCS director in the county where she lived.
10. Nancy knew that she was needed in the fight against child sex slave trafficking in Atlanta which has one of the highest activity rates in the country;
11. Bruce was highly supportive of Nancy’s work for decades and would have little or no reason to suddenly try to kill her at such a critical juncture in her career.
In the eulogy delivered at the funeral, Kathleen Deeringer revealed her recent contacts with the Schaefers and how it was implausible to her they could be involved in a murder-suicide:
(from Eulogy for Nancy Schaefer)
I spoke with Nancy many times through the years, and we emailed each other often. We stayed in touch after I left the United States and moved to Europe with her warning and advice. She was concerned about my safety, not once fearing for her own life. I cannot express how much I love, admire, respect I have for this woman who I will deeply miss. She gave it her all… she had to fight so that OUR children could be saved and set free from the criminals who are racketeering and profiting off innocent families and children. She did everything in her power to expose these criminals and people who are involved. She never gave up and this is something many of us tremendously appreciate and admire. Unfortunately it cost her the Congressional seat and now her tragic death, her husband’s as well.
Many of you family members are here today and together we grieve. We all know that this was no “murder-suicide pact” as being reported by the media, and Nancy did NOT kill herself. Bruce was not dying. I just spoke with Nancy last week when her and Bruce were on their way out to dinner. They were laughing. They were joking. They were HAPPY! They were NOT planning their own deaths, or this funeral today! She was scheduled to give a speech this week and had an interview planned with my colleague and friend William Wagener with On Second Thought TV who sits here beside me. During her last days Nancy was afraid. She was scared for her life – but that didn’t stop her. She used ’safe’ phones to relay ’sensitive’ information, but someone didn’t want this information getting out. Instead they murdered both her and her husband – to keep them quiet. I know that Nancy didn’t die in vain, and I am committed to carrying on her fight to ensure that they catch the people who were responsible for their deaths.
Possibly we will never really know the truth of what happened, but it is disturbing that the government has become so abusive to the citizens of this nation that the public is widely speculating that a politically motivated assassination and cover-up may be involved in these deaths. The United States has been heading down a long, dark road to the abyss for decades. With the death of Nancy Schaefer, there is one less hard-working patriot to prevent the ultimate ruination of the citizens of this nation at the hands of their government.
|Child Abduction, Child Custody, Children, Civil Rights, Courts, CPS, Crime, Federal Government, Government Abuse, Legal, Police, Politics|