If you’ve found the information on our site valuable, please consider supporting us financially via shopping through our affiliated advertising and sales partners or via donations or advertising.
Our writers have a diverse set of interests. We thought about what they all had in common. Family, children, physical and mental health, marriage, divorce, experiences with dealing with improper government, child abuse, etc. — all of them are matters that deeply affect the emotions and heart and are part of the “Bittersweet Symphony” of life.
People often remark that something is “heartfelt” if it affects the emotions. So we thought of words and word fragments that had something to do with the heart, and found that a lot of medical terms use “angi” or “angio” as prefixes on words that have to do with the cardiovascular system of which the heart is a part. As a result, we paired “angi” with “e-media” to get “angiemedia”.
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to visit our website and hope that the information and resources we provide are useful and beneficial to you.
email: info [at] angiemedia.com
(Please interpret the [at] as a @ — we just list it this way to reduce web site scraping of email addresses being used for spamming.)
Government has declared a covert war on human rights and families to build dependencies, gain votes, suppress opposition, and extract money. We aim to educate and inform our readers on the problems and events occurring across the United States and in many other nations in which the covert war is in full force. In the process, we hope that some can escape the worst consequences of the cruel and inhumane behaviors of modern fascist governments.
Governments uses agencies such as the family courts and Child Protective Services to pit parents against each other in desparate battles to keep in contact with their kids. They do this to extort and defraud parents out of their income and assets, funneling the money to divorce and child abuse industry “experts” who mostly function as instigators and enablers of conflict, not healers.
Mental illness is a frequent feature in these battles, both as a contributing factor to initiating and continuing conflicts and as an enduring result. Personality disordered individuals often suffered child abuse and in turn become abusers, attacking their partners or former partners often in secret behind closed doors for years or decades. This often leads to devastating divorces featuring false allegations, false imprisonment, unconstitutional violations of civil and human rights, and fraud and theft that benefit almost nobody but the government and its agents and friends. The children of such families are abused and crippled by the conflicts and malicious government interference, leading to more generations of conflicts that will further increase the population’s subservience to the government.
Families are also suffering from the abuses encouraged by the US FDA against the public. The US FDA has a major influence on healthcare around the world, not just in the United States, by effectively controlling the pricing and availability of medical treatments as the US is the world’s biggest market for healthcare. Preventing safe and inexpensive treatments from coming to market is one of this agency’s missions. By doing so, it can extract billions in fees from big pharmaceutical companies while driving up the cost of healthcare that attains less than mediocre health benefits. This ensures that there will be a plentiful supply of chronically ill people dependent upon big pharma’s exorbinantly priced products laced with deadly side effects. They are the cash cows of big pharma and the FDA. People’s suffering is the milk which makes the FDA and big pharma beasts grow ever more powerful. But educated consumers can often obtain simple, inexpensive, and effective dietary supplements that can help with a range of health problems from depression and anxiety caused by the family courts to obesity and diabetes caused by the cheap but toxic foods the FDA and other government agencies ensure nearly all of us will eat.
Many other actors, from politicians to judges to police, involve themselves in the war on families and human rights. Police are quick to arrest and harass people who dare expose their crimes, often using anti-accountability laws like those that make recording a police officer beating or killing an innocent person into a crime itself. Judges are intent on shutting up anybody who might expose their corruption to public view as it would endanger not only their jobs and incomes, but also those of their many friends. Politicians refuse to reign in the government to stop the abuses because they generally profit from every family destroyed, every person imprisoned, and every political opponent silenced.
This dire set of disasters will continue so long as the people do not learn of it and how they are being abused for profits and power. We intend to help spread the knowledge needed to turn the tide in this war to the people’s favor.
Use of Our Content (Reposting and Quoting)
Our website includes copyrighted content written by our authors that has taken countless hours of research, writing, and editing to provide to our readers.
We ask that if you repost our content, please try to selectively quote the portions that you need and include a link back to the original article. You will see we have used this technique in many of our articles when we quote from other websites.
If you repost an entire article, you must include a link back to our original article.
By reposting any material from our website, you are implicitly giving us a waiver and indemnification of liability.
You agree to not include the rel=nofollow tag in your hyperlink (href) statements, thereby allowing search engines to rank our content based upon how often other people refer to it.
If you’re interested in advertising on our site, please consider what might be the most effective placement for your desired size and type of advertisement. We can place advertisements in the heading of the web site, on the control sidebar on the right side of the page, or in various places in articles.
If you are interested in positioning advertising in particular articles, please let us know the URL and approximate desired location of the advertisement.
If you require assistance with the graphic design or text of an advertisement, we’d be happy to help you out.
Rates are negotiable. Please contact us at info.angiemedia [at] gmail.com for further discussion.
(Please interpret the [at] as a @ — we just list it this way to reduce web site scraping of email addresses being used for spamming.)
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Third party advertisers make use of our web site and information stored on your computer to customize the advertising and content you see on our site. Such information includes but is not limited to:
- Web browser cookies
- Your IP address
- Web browser toolbars and the information you provide to them
- Google uses “DART cookie” enables it to serve ads based on your visits to our site and other sites on the Internet
Users who post offensive, harassing, illegal, or spam-type comments may cause us to reveal their identifying information to the public to assist their victims and targets. There have been incidents in which individuals suspected of harassment, intimidation, defamation, and possible crimes including perjury have posted comments on the website attacking other users or trying to disrupt the website. Because of this, we may choose to publicly expose identifying information on these users to induce them to stop their hostilities. We may also do this to help those being harmed hold the abusers accountable for their actions.
Public Comments and Forums
This site contains features that allow the posting of public comments. In the future, it may offer chat rooms, forums, message boards and /or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
In particular, some of our content may be seen by certain mentally ill individuals and corrupt or abusive government officials and their friends as threatening or adversarial. If you discuss your own experiences with such individuals and they read it, you may be attacked as a result. Such attacks may include physical assault, false police reports, parental alienation campaigns, and unwarranted legal actions designed to harm you. Therefore we’d suggest you don’t identify the hostile and/or mentally ill people in your life and find ways to discuss your problems involving them that protect their identities and your identity, also. This is as much for your protection as theirs.
When it appears that somebody is attempting to intimidate, threaten, harass, or engage in illegal activities by posting comments, we may opt to publicly expose the IP address and organization affiliated with the posted comment. This is intended to help those being abused to go after the abusers. If a commenter has a concern that a comment may be on the edge of this policy but believes there is just cause and necessity for it, the commenter should provide a working email address to discuss the comment. If this is provided, we will tend towards discussing the matter with you first before publicly exposing identifying information to assist those it appears the commenter may be attacking.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We attempt to keep the information provided current and accurate. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or content contained on the website for any purpose.
- Your use of any information or content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and criteria.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, profits, adverse legal results, adverse health effects, or any other adverse effects arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- This website contains links to many other websites which are not under the control of angiemedia.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. Our inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Content and products contained on linked websites may change. We make links based upon the content on other websites at the time the link is created. The content and products to which our links lead may be entirely different when you visit the other website through the link. There is no practical way for us to verify that the content and products remain the same and we do not attempt to do so in any way. Therefore you should realize that information we used in writing our content and to which we may have referred to back up our opinions or illustrate alternative opinions may no longer be available or may change in ways entirely outside of our control.
- Products to which we refer by name or link may change in availability, form, function, ownership, price, or in any other way and we are not responsible for these changes.
- We are not doctors or licensed medical professionals. The opinions and statements contained on our website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned in our posts are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with your doctor or other licensed medical professional for questions as to applicability, diagnosis, and treatment in your particular case.
- We are not lawyers or licensed legal professionals. The opinions and statements contained on our website have not been evaluated for accuracy by lawyers, judges, law enforcement, government agencies, or other parties with legal authority over the legal profession.
- It is unfortunately not unusual for high-conflict people, including those with mental illnesses and/or violent or harassing behaviors, to stalk, harass, attack, defame, commit crimes against, harm, or otherwise vex or annoy others using websites and the Internet. We are not responsible for the conduct of such people.
- It is unfortunately not unusual for government agencies and their employees to violate the law, spread misinformation, commit defamation, and engage in corrupt and unethical actions that harm others. We are not responsible in any way for illegal, corrupt, unethical, immoral, harmful, or any other actions of government agencies and employees to which we may refer in our content.
- It is unfortunately not unusual for government agencies and their employees to harass, stalk, denigrate, attack, falsely prosecute, illegally seize the property of, engage in witness tampering against, abuse the children of, or otherwise harm their citizens. We are not responsible in any way for such government abuses against our users.
- If you know or suspect you are being abused, harassed, other otherwise harmed by a government agency, government employee, company, organization, or person in connection with your usage of this website, we suggest that you take appropriate measures to protect yourself and your family.
- We have no way of knowing the particular laws of your nation, state, or locality. It is entirely possible and even likely that some content and/or products mentioned on our website may be illegal in your nation, state, or locality. This does not construe any encouragement on our part for you to break the law.
- You agree not to violate our copyright and intellectual property rights or such rights of others. You will not repost material from our website except in accordance with fair use policies and will additionally post a link back to the original source of our content.
- Under 17 U.S.C Section 512, we are not responsible for the copyright and intellectual property right violations committed by our users. If you are a copyright or intellectual property rights holder who believes that material stored or hosted on our sited is in violation of your copyright and you wish to request it to be taken down, you must contact us at our email address listed above in compliance with DMCA law.
- Every effort is made to keep our website running smoothly. However, we do not guarantee that the website will be available or operational. As you may know, there are many technical issues outside of our control including problems in Internet operation, hosting company operations, and malware and denial-of-service attacks that could result in our website becoming unavailable.
- You shall not attempt to hack into or otherwise attempt to subvert access to, destroy content of, deny access to, or otherwise damage our website or its users.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a legal claim for damages and/or the reporting of a criminal offense.
- If you violate the privacy of non-public electronic communications through this website, you may be prosecuted under 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510 to 2521 and similar laws of US states and other nations. If you pass along illegally obtained information in violation of these laws, the parties to whom you pass the information may additionally be in violation of these laws. This could subject you and those parties to additional prosecution under criminal conspiracy laws.