This is breaking news with little information available from the mainstream media. We clearly don’t have all the details yet, but we’ll let you know what we have learned so far.
Some updates from information we’ve been receiving:
The protest was peaceful and reasonably calm except for the interruption caused by the arrest. One of the protesters reported the officials at the site said they were being “great protesters”.
Cole Stuart was in good spirits despite being arrested. He complied with officers’ requests. CCFC group members photographed the arrest, in part to keep the police in check. After being released, Stuart said the officers “were extremely cool and supportive of our cause” and talked about how some of them had spoken of being harmed by stunts like this in their own previous relationships.
CCFC co-founder Dr. Emad Tadros posted bail for Cole Stuart. Bail was $25,000 for misdemeanor charges of stalking and annoying telephone calls.
Given that the protest was peaceful, it appears that somebody with an agenda against Cole Stuart must have called the police to report his presence and request that he be arrested. Possible suspects include:
- Judge Lorna Alksne: supervising family court judge, she has her fingers in the court harassment against many parents and reportedly recognized Cole Stuart at the protest (she was present)
- Stephen Doyne: ill-reputed psychological evaluator under fire from CCFC members (he was present as a speaker at the event)
- Judge Lisa Schall: has an axe to grind against Cole Stuart as he’s reportedly filed a CJP complaint against her for her alleged bias and misconduct in his divorce case (attendance not confirmed)
- Lynn Stuart: allegedly malicious ex-wife and San Diego CW Channel 6 News reporter (attendance not confirmed)
- Jeffrey Fritz: family law attorney for Lynn Stuart (attendance not confirmed)
Also see these related articles:
Internet Evidence of Suspicious Timing of Court Awareness of CCFC Protest and Arrest Warrant For Group Leader
San Diego Lawyer Jeffrey Fritz Increases Conflict and Costs
Cole Stuart Arrested During Family Law Protest
At the April 15 protest against the corrupt San Diego family law courts the San Diego Police Department arrested one of the leaders of the group, Colbern Stuart III, an attorney and vocal critic of the California family law courts. The arrest appears to possibly be an attempt at intimidation and harassment against San Diego parents who are fed up with the abuses they are facing at the hands of the local family law courts. It may also be part of the alleged parental alienation campaign being conducted by Lynn Stuart, San Diego CW6 News Reporter and ex-wife of Cole Stuart. She and many in the San Diego family law community, including specifically Stephen Doyne, Judge Lisa Schall, and Judge Lorna Alksne, have personal reasons to want to attack and harm Cole Stuart and other CCFC group members.